Job Location: Kansas City, Kansas
General Manager and Superintendent
Employee is responsible for operating a forklift and handling guard rail and other construction related materials. Other tasks may also be assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
• Loading and unloading company trucks and materials from vendors
• Uses forklift to maneuver various materials throughout the yard
• Knowledge of products and materials used for job bids within each division
• Measure, pull, and package desired product from pick list
The successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• High-School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Ability to lift 70-100 lbs.
• Working knowledge of purchase order process from initial paperwork through receipt of product
• Certified forklift driver or ability to obtain certification
• Ability to obtain 10 Hour OSHA Certification
• Ability to work in team environment where deadlines are adhered to
• Ability to work in outdoor environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to obtain CDL License
Strong verbal and written communication skills
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
For further information, or to send in a resume, please contact Kate Green in our Kansas City Office.